Beyond Typicals Cloud
A new way to access Beyond Typicals
Beyond Typicals Cloud is a subscription add-on that provides more flexibility for users to access our one-of-a-kind 3D typical section creator.
Utilizing the latest GPU streaming technology, Cloud now enables anyone to access Beyond Typicals, even if you don’t have the latest and greatest computer. If your device has a mouse and keyboard and can watch YouTube videos, it is probably capable of using Cloud.
No Download/Installation Required
Beyond Typicals is a powerful 3D application that typically requires capable hardware, including a dedicated GPU as well as significant RAM and disk storage.
Beyond Typicals Cloud makes it possible to use the application in a browser on the web without the powerful hardware typically required. Downloading and installing is also not required as the application is already up and running on an advanced cloud device.
Access top-tier 3D graphics and animations directly from your web browser. Just click and go!
By using Cloud, Beyond Typicals is now available to Mac users for the first time. Simply log into your account using Chrome on a Mac computer, click your cloud link, and you will be up and running in minutes.
Note that Safari and the standard mouse/trackpad are not supported. Watch this video for instructions on how you can use built-in controls or 3rd party mice for navigation.
- Beyond Typicals is a PC-first application. While Cloud offers new possibilities, users will have a better experience running Beyond Typicals locally with a strong GPU.
- It may take several minutes for Beyond Typicals Cloud to load on each instance.
- BT Cloud cannot be left idle. Cloud users are accessing a pool of Beyond Typical’s virtual devices, and idle sessions will time out if left inactive to free the device for others.
- We supply a limited number of device rentals, so usage in peak times may be denied or queued. We will continuously monitor and address any supply issues ASAP.
- BT Cloud does not provide cloud storage. Save files and render outputs are downloaded to the user’s computer. Loading files and importing assets or images for photo compositing require upload these files. All files are cleared out from the virtual devices as soon as the session is complete.
Beyond Typicals Cloud is an add-on for new or existing customers and is available for all users – monthly, yearly and enterprise. You cannot have Cloud without a Beyond Typicals subscription.
- Monthly – $50/month add-on
- Yearly – $500/year add-on
- Enterprise – Contact our sales team for more information
From a cost comparison perspective, Cloud can be compared to ‘renting’ a device from us and may be a more affordable option versus purchasing the hardware necessary to run the desktop version of Beyond Typicals.
Beyond Typicals Cloud FAQs
BT Cloud is an add-on to all our subscription options. Simply check the box to include Cloud access when you make your purchase. Existing users can also add the Cloud add on to their plans, prorated. You can learn more and make purchases from our Pricing page.
Cloud is also available for Enterprise users. For questions about pricing and to add it to your plan, just reach out to us!
After you complete a purchase, a unique link to BT Cloud will be provided in your subscription details on our website.
Enterprise customers can also generate emails to end users with the Cloud web link.
We recommend using an up-to-date version of Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Other browsers or outdated versions may run into issues. You may only run one BT Cloud session at a time
- Required browser settings:
- Allow cookies
- Disable ad blockers
- Allow pop-ups – these are needed for saving and loading files.